Saturday 7 October 2017

F.U.N Lacquer Incredible

Hey guys!

Today I have a swatch and review of F.U.N Lacquer Incredible from the new F.U.N Lacquer 4th Anniversary Collection.
Incredible is a magnetic multi-chrome that ranges from magenta to gold to green.

The formula is great. Like with F.U.N Lacquer Believe I applied two coats over a black base and used a magnet to get the magnetic effect. The shift in this polish is not as intense as in F.U.N Lacquer Believe though.


I had to make this awkward hand pose to capture some of the magnetic multi-chrome effect.
And here's a closer look!


I have to say that I am a little disappointed with this polish after having tried Believe to compare this to.
What do you guys think about this polish? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment