Thursday 22 June 2017

Orange is the New Black

Hey guys!

A year ago I made this Orange is the New Black nail art inspired by a manicure Aleida Diaz wore in episode 7, season 4. This year I binge-watched the entire fifth season and found some more Aleida Diaz nail art to be inspired by!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essence Wild White Ways on all my nails. Afterwards I used the dry brush technique to create a colorful background with OPI Be Magentale With Me, OPI Don't Violet Me Down, and OPI I'm Never Amberrassed. Lastly I freehanded the leopard dots with a small dotting tool and black nail polish.


Close up!


And here is my inspiration!

Screenshot from Orange is the New Black S5E5

It is so fun to find nail art inspiration in weird and unexpected places like this!
What do you guys think about this leopard manicure? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment