Sunday 14 May 2017

Lemming

Hey guys!

Today I have a swatch and review of a long time lemming of mine: the beautiful Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking!
Berry Good Looking is a purple linear holographic nail polish.

The formula is amazing and it applies smoothly to the nails. The opacity is incredible as well and it is almost completely opaque in one coat (I applied two coats on the pictures below though).


Close up!


What do you guys think about this nail polish?
Let me know in the comments!

Edit: I have been made aware that there is numerous formulations of this polish - this one being a darker purple than the original (that I have seen swatches of online). I have to say that I am disappointed and even though it is a stunning shade, it is not what I expected.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment